Stafford Capital Partners is a leading international private markets investment and advisory group with more than US$4.6 billion under management and advice.
Operating as an independent asset management group owned by its management team, the firm is controlled by private equity pioneers and executives, Richard Bowley and Geoff Norman, whose association as business partners spans more than 20 years at organisations including Pantheon Ventures, Stafford Capital Partners Limited (formerly Stafford Timberland) and Stafford Private Equity (formerly Quay Partners).
- Stafford Capital Partners has more than US$4.6 billion of assets under management and advice covering Agriculture, Infrastructure, Private Equity, Sustainable Capital, Timberland and Venture Capital
- Serves 60+ institutional investors across the globe spanning the UK, continental Europe, the US, and Australia
- Offices in Boston, Hanover, London, San Diego, San Francisco, Sydney and Zurich
- Team of 30 professionals across primary and secondary investments, and co-investments
- The firm acts as keen proponents of responsible investing and as signatories to UNPRI