Stafford Credit provides fund management services to institutions seeking exposure to global private credit. These services are offered in the following ways:
- Advisory – providing support to internal client teams who are initiating, managing or divesting global private credit portfolios. This includes building tailored portfolios with clients, providing appropriate exposure within an agreed investment strategy using geography, vintage year and focus of private credit manager investment strategy.
- Fund of funds – benefitting from the critical mass that provides investors with the ability to access the best opportunities available, regardless of their size. We target a globally-diversified portfolio of private credit opportunities. Investments are selected on the basis of macro-economic trends, country and regional comparative advantages and specific market opportunities. There is significant diversification by manager, focus of manager strategy, type of debt instrument used and geography. We favour strategies which focus on inefficient market segments with strong cash yields, targeting attractive risk-adjusted returns with downside protection.
We believe that private credit is a large, multi-year investment opportunity. We access unique investment opportunities identified through our global network and local partner insight. Our private credit programme is managed by a team of experienced industry professionals with exceptional backgrounds in private debt and private equity fund management.
We are able to offer investors exposure to the private credit market through a range of methods:
- by providing liquidity to Limited Partners in existing private credit funds through the secondary market;
- as an additional source of capital for private credit managers through co-investment opportunities, which facilitates efficient capital deployment and
- as a source of capital for new private credit-focused vehicles.
- The main focus of our investment activities is on North America, Western Europe and Asia, where our private credit activities are supported by one or more local Stafford Capital Partners offices.
The information on this website is for general information only and not intended to be in any way an offering of financial services or securities.